Quality Control Chemist
Excelsior Nutrition Inc. (Anaheim, CA)
Due to the growth of our business, Excelsior Nutrition Inc. is in demand for the professional services of a Quality Control Chemist. The Quality Control Chemist will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop and follow in-house validated analytical and Statistical Quality Controlled (SQC) laboratory performance to deliver consistent and reliable lab reports.
- Perform routine laboratory testing, non-routine testing, quality control testing, and compendia testing.
- Conduct quantitative or qualitative analysis for effective components in raw, bulk materials and finished products by using regulatory and widely accept industry method such as USP.
- Analyze, record, and validate all experimental and test results.
- Prepare and review technical reports, status of projects with proper conclusions and recommendations based on research outcomes.
- Monitor sample flow, standards, investigation for out of specification results, communicate with the supervisor on out of specification results, and maintain laboratory notebooks and forms.
- Monitor and track normal/abnormal sample trends for the history of customer products.
- Update and keep accurate formulas and food supplement label claims for customer products.
- Assist customers in requests for information regarding scientific information and functionality issues of ingredients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Highly skilled in HPLC, Micro test and FTIR.
- Knowledge of laboratory operating procedures and safety protocols.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly motivated team player with ability to handle multi-tasks within deadlines.
Apply to Excelsior Nutrition Inc., 1206 N. Miller Street, Suite D, Anaheim, CA 92806.